- My personal information?
- At BooksCycle.com we take your privacy seriously. The information you provide us is not distributed to any third parties. You and your information is kept confidential within our database. Occasionally, we may send you an email with special offers, discounts, or updates that may be of interest. You can sign up for our mailing list at or contact us page. LINK
- What is my status?
- If you have shipped UPS it can take 3-5 business days to be received at our warehouse.
- Did you include your packing slip?
- If there was not a packing slip, this can delay the process. The packing slip/confirmation page is very important in processing your order. MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THAT IN THE BOX!
- Is everything correct in your box?
- Adding extra books in the box after completing your order will also slow down the process. Make sure all ISBN’s are in the box that you want to sell back.
The Selling Process
- How do I sell my books?
- Selling your books takes 4 easy steps:
- Step 1--Enter the ISBN of a book you want to sell then click "Sell These Books". (or whatever button you choose) QUICK OFFER.
- Step 2--Review the cart summary then click "Accept Offer" (Or whatever you choose).
- Step 3--Enter your name, address and form of payment. Click "Finish Checkout".
- Step 4--Print your packing list and mailing label. Box up your books and mail them to us.
- That's it! Drop your books at the UPS store and you're on your way to RECYCELING AND having extra cash in your pocket!
- How can I cancel my buyback?
- Send us an email with your order number and it will be canceled. Any orders not received after 30 days will automatically be canceled.
- How do I see the status of my buyback order?
- For the time being, send us an email and we will respond within 24-48 hours. Until the accounts page is set up we don’t have access to keep you automatically updated. This is COMING SOON! You will receive an email that we have received your package, or it is being processed, and that a payment has been sent.
- How can I reprint my packing list and/or shipping label?
- An email of both will be sent to you. Just check your email!
- Do I need a separate order for each box I send?
- Yes. We suggest making a separate order and printing a packing list for each box of books sent. Not doing so may delay processing your buyback, as this helps the receiving process run more smoothly as the packages arrive.
- How long does it take to process my order?
UPS shipments typically take 3-5 days to reach our warehouse. Processing a payment can take up to 10 days. Usually it is quicker than this. Paypal payments are much quicker. A check needs time to allow for shipping.
- How and when will I be paid?
- Check: Payments are mailed within 1-3 business days after your books have been processed.
- PayPal: Payments are processed and sent to your PayPal account 1-3 business days after your books have been processed.
- How long until I can expect my check?
- You should receive your check within 7-10 business days after your shipment is processed. However, if you have not received your check within 30 days, please contact us immediately.
- What happens if I include a book not on the packing slip?
- If we are currently buying the book that is included in your package, we will pay you our current rate for that book.
- If we are not purchasing the book included in your package, it will be immediately discarded or donated. The book cannot be returned due to the volume of buyback orders and the charges incurred.
- Can I sell multiple copies of ISBN’s per account?
- While selling under multiple e-mail accounts is allowed, if multiple accounts are used to exceed the maximum number of books allowed per customer, we will RECYCLE the extra books we receive.
- Do not create multiple buybacks to sell additional copies of an ISBN. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH MORE THAN 5 OF THE SAME ISBN NUMBERS.
- How many copies of one ISBN can I sell to you?
- If you have more than 5 copies of a single title you want to sell to us at one time, please email us with the title so we can check to see if additional quantities are needed.
- How often can I sell the same book to you?
- All books received in excess of the quantity limit in any 30-day period (without prior authorization from us) will be RECYCLED and not returned. After any 30-day period, we will accept copies of a single ISBN in excess of 10 copies. If more than 10 copies of a single ISBN are received from the same person/address/or email in any 30-day period (without prior authorization from us) will be RECYCLED and not returned.
- Have an International Edition textbook?
- Send us an email and we will let you know what we can do.
- What goes in the box?
- You must include the packing slip we provided you at check out. This will expedite the process and payment. And…of course the BOOKS!
- What if my books never reach your warehouse?
- We are not responsible for items that are damaged in transit or lost in the mail. We cannot pay for items we do not receive. When packaging your shipment, please refer to our packaging guidelines. DELETE You can always purchase insurance for each shipment when dropping it off.
What if I sent the wrong book
If we are currently buying the book that is you sent
to us in your package, we will pay you our current rate for that book once we
oIf we are not purchasing the book you sent in your
package, it will be immediately discarded or donated. The book cannot be
returned due to the volume of buyback orders and the charges incurred.
- Why was my payment received a lower amount I was quoted?
- Prices are paid based on the condition of each book including edition and ISBN. The quote will be adjusted based on the condition, ISBN, and/or edition when it is received at our warehouse. Make sure books are shipped in a sturdy box and in good used condition. Please see “What books do you not accept” for any clarifications.
What books do you not accept?
- Torn or Taped Covers
- Water Damaged Books
- Broken Bindings
- Loose or missing pages
- Books with excessive writing
- Books missing their required supplements
- World Editions
- Custom Edition Textbooks (ie. College Name is on the book)
BooksCycle.com reserves the right to determine the condition of the book once received and adjust buyback prices as necessary. Items not accepted by BooksCycle.com will only be returned back to the Seller at the Seller's expense incurred by shipping. If we choose to not accept the book, sellers will have 15 days to request and arrange return shipping. After that time, these items will be recycled or donated at our discretion.